Nowra c.1950s. There are five additional hangars on the site
(blue crosses - 2 adjacent to the camp area & 3 along the SE
dispersal) but otherwise the station is as it was in early 1946
when the RN left.
Nowra c. late 1945. View of the SE dispersal with Corsairs,
Avengers and Hellcats parked in rows. The Igloo and small
Bellman hangar are clearly visible.
Nowra post-war c. 1949. Little has changed since the RN left,
this shot shows the Igloo, small bellman to the right of the
control Tower and four larger Bellman hangars to the left. New
works have begun, a new hangar is under construction at the end
of the row of 4 Bellman, a further three will be added adjacent
to the SE dispersal.